Ellen Jackson of Potential Psychology has recently written a blog that profiles Online Psychologists to follow in 2019. She has included a number of brilliant psychologists who work in the online domain as well as face-to-face.
This year I have been included in the list. I am grateful and feel privileged to be listed in such company.
Each of us have our own niche or particular area of interest. You can find out more about the other psychologists by heading to Ellen’s article and find out how to follow them on social media.
The other Psychologists listed are:
- Kim Dunn – Positive Young Minds
- Melissa Johnson – Thriving Minds Psychology Clinic
- Naomi Rossthorn – Harnessing Wellness Psychology & Equine Assisted Psychology
- Jess McCallum – Confident Life
- Rachel O’Connor – The Therapy Spot
- Gerda Muller – Private Practice Success, Your Psych Online & The Psych Professionals
- Danielle Braber – 12 Points Psychology
- Sandra Ifrah – Sandra Ifrah Psychology
- Natalie Kladnitski
Thankyou so much Ellen for the opportunity to be included.